Nespresso Citiz C111 Espresso Maker Review
Nespresso Citiz is a blend of retro design and high technology. This espresso coffee maker offers a perfect cup of coffee rich in taste with tantalizing aroma. The combination of a stylish design and premium quality makes this espresso machine a treat for coffee lovers. This espresso unit employs coffee capsules which sets it apart from the rest of coffeemakers. It features a brewing unit that is compact. It is possible to program the coffee volume quantity. Tall glass recipes can be accommodated in the pivoting cup tray. Read this Nespresso Citiz C111 Espresso Maker review to know more about this sleek coffee making unit.
- Nespresso unit
- Aeroccino plus milk Frother
- 16 Nespresso Grands Crus capsules
- Instruction manual
- Information folder
1. Compact design – The compact design permits this coffee machine to be accommodated in the urban kitchens. It is innovative, elegant and also user friendly.
2. Variety of choices – Two automatic buttons have been offered for Lungo and Espresso. These can be reprogrammed for ease of use. Taller glass recipes can be accommodated owing to the folding dip tray design.
3. Perfect heat control system and high pressure pump – The high performance pump ensures that you are being offered barista style coffee each time you are accessing your Nespresso machine. Premium aroma and delicate flavor is imparted to each cup of coffee being extracted from the coffee capsules. Ideal temperature is attained by this coffee maker unit in just twenty-five seconds.
4. Nespresso capsule system – Unique aroma and exceptional taste is delivered by the Nespresso capsule system. Premium quality coffee is sealed in aluminum capsules that can be recycled.
This Nespresso Citiz C111 Espresso Maker review offers you the steps needed to make a cup of coffee from this unit. Make sure to follow the steps offered in the manual if you are using the unit for the first time.
- Rinse the tank with clean water
- Press the Lungo or the Espresso button for activating the machine
- Insert the Nespresso capsule by lifting the lever entirely
- Place a cup at the outlet to hold the coffee and close the lever.
- Press the Lungo or the Espresso button for starting. The machine stops automatically once the coffee has been prepared.
- Remove the cup of coffee.
- Close the lever and then eject the capsule into a container.
The Coffee Quality
The use of coffee capsules ensures that the coffee grounds remain fresh within. This is the reason why coffee being made by this coffee making machine tastes exceptional. If you are a coffee snob, you would not be disappointed by this machine.
The Coffee Maker Quality
This coffee maker offers a solid functionality and has been well-designed. The entire unit does not occupy a lot of space on the counter.
Ease of Use
This Nespresso Citiz coffeemaker unit has been designed for easy operation. The user just needs to drop the capsule into the unit to get rich tasting coffee. The unit is quite easy to clean and durable. The design is sleek and elegant. This machine is speedy and the shot is extracted in a very short time.
This Nespresso Citiz C111 Espresso Maker review offers you an insight regarding the warranty coverage offered over this machine by the manufacturers. Warranty is offered by Nespresso over workmanship and material defects for a period of one year. The warranty is applicable from the date of purchase. The user needs to produce the proof of purchase while claiming warranty and hence needs save it for future purpose. The warranty is valid in the country in which the product has been purchased form. Warranty service is bounded by terms and conditions outside the country of purchase. The team will try to replace the parts and render the coffee maker unit usable even if the device is not being governed by any warranty. The owner will have to bear the expenses in order to restore the machine to normal.
Replacement parts availability
Replacements parts for this coffeemaker unit is easily available. Warranty is also offered on replacement parts. The customer care team needs to be contacted for getting the replacement parts.
If you do not really have time to craft expressos, then this coffeemaker is ideal for you as mentioned in this Nespresso Citiz C111 Espresso Maker review earlier. This device requires less clean-up time and maintenance. This makes rich tasting expresso quickly. Driven by capsules, this coffee making unit comes with a milk Frother to offer you the quality of coffee served at baristas. This coffee making unit comes with one touch functionality and can be used to prepare iced coffee, latte, cappuccino and macchiato. This device can hold ten capsules and it is quite easy to use the capsule system for extracting premium quality coffee. The coffee extraction time is quick. The device turns off automatically in 9 minutes if not utilized further. This machine can take taller glass because of the adaptability in the cup tray.