Coffee lovers all over the world always try to find different ways to make their coffee even better. For them coffee is so important that for a great cup of soul satisfying coffee, only the best coffee beans or the best equipment is not enough. How a coffee is made is equally important.
The two most popular methods of making coffee are the French press and the Drip coffee. The difference of choice between the two totally depends on person to person.
- The French press container is either a glass container or a stainless steel container with a plunger. A filter is attached to the plunger.
- Coffee grounds are placed at the bottom of the container.
- Then hot water is poured over the coffee grounds, it is stirred and then allowed to brew for some time.
- Then the plunger is pushed downwards so that the coffee grounds are filtered and forced downwards and the coffee remains at the top. The filter that is attached to the plunger take care that the coffee grounds are not mixed with the filtered coffee.
- We can make our desired cup of coffee using French press technique. Here we can brew the coffee according to our desired taste.
- The temperature and amount of water can be controlled and the desired amount of coffee ground can be used.
- As it uses a plunger with a filter, the natural oils of the coffee are retained to a great extent.
- The coffee that we get has a strong flavor.
- The container is very light and portable.
- The only disadvantage is that, the French press method is more laborious than the drip method.
Some of the best French coffee makers are:
1)KONA French Press Coffee Tea & Espresso Maker: Its features are, it is portable, has protective insulation, durability and is very easy to clean.
2) SterlingPro French Coffee Press: Its features are, it is made of glass that is heat resistant and durable and all grounds from the coffee are removed.
3) Kuissential Stainless Steel French Press: Its features are; it holds optimal temperature for proper brewing and has mirror finishing outside.
- The main feature of automatic drip coffee maker is that we cannot control the coffee making process. It is an automated process.
- Here water and coffee are poured inside a container. The water is heated and slowly dripped over the coffee grounds extracting its essential oils.
- In the end we will get filtered coffee.
- This is a very easy method. We just need to pour water and coffee in the machine, and the machine will do the rest.
- Here the coffee can be made very quickly and easily.
Some of the best Drip coffee makers are;
1) Bonavita BV 1800: Its features are;
– It brews coffee fast, has no plastic smell or taste
2) Cuisinart DCC- 2650: Its features are:
– It has stainless steel body, can brew 14 cups of coffee at a time, has a pause option and a self-clean function.
3) Hamilton Beach Single Serve Coffee Maker: Its features are;
– It has dual function that is, can make single cup or multiple cups of coffee, it is equipped with many programs and a good looking control panel.
So, the choice between the two totally depends upon the individual’s choice of coffee. The French press coffee is quite strong and has a rustic flavor, while the drip coffee is quiet smooth.
I love it when folks come together and share views, great blog, keep it up.
Keep blessing us with your marvelous appearance.
I love it when people come together and share views, great blog, keep it up.
Thanks for the excellent information, it actually is useful.
This is a very great hints particularly to those
new to blogosphere, short and exact advice… Thanks for
sharing this one. A must read post.
Continue sharing your thoughts. Love from the team!!
Hello , I do believe this is a superb blog. I stumbled
upon it on Yahoo , I am going to return once again.
Your presence will blow our excellence.
Hi , I do consider this is a great site. I stumbled upon it on Yahoo
, I am going to come back once again.
use my french press everyday. you should not be putting cream and sugar in there! the whole point is that the french press does not have the harsh aftertaste, so it does not need anything added in. you’re ruining it by adding in the cream and sugar. you might as well drink dunkin donuts coffee. Also, the new england brand coffee is terrible! you should find a local coffee roaster and buy their fresh coffee. there is no point in using crappy store bought coffee in a french press.
Its really nice to have some comments regarding the practical experience of the user.
Thanks for the excellent advice, it really is useful.
You are really welcome.
You should participate in a competition for one of the finest websites online.
I’m going to recommend this website!
Haha that comment really made my day. Thanks a ton for such nicest comment.
This is the first time I checked out your blog, and honestly, compared to your other posts, Self-Publishing: The New Way or the Short-Cut? | Chronicles of A Broken Spirit is much more well-written! Keep up the good work. Regards, Ricardo Kosloski
simpli press is a well-designed and easy-to-use coffee maker that offers a simple and clean way to brew your favorite French press coffee without compromising on convenience.
This is actually the simplest and best guidance I have ever come across about this topic. Thank you for this very educational blog post of yours. Also, I enjoy writing articles which has a personal tone incorporated. I feel it makes your reader feel more important and also inclined to believe me more. Plus it appears to be more real and not coming from a robot. I love making my visitors feel important and also special. I want to give them the best tips on how to handle important issues such as this.
I also wrote some articles about the coffee machine, and you can refer to it.
I would like to read them out.
Some times its a pain in the ass to read what blog owners wrote but this internet site is rattling user friendly ! .
Haha thanks dude 😀