This review is going to reveal to you why Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker is the most preferred among many coffee baristas who are after functionality.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker is incredibly light and compact at only 2.4 kg with plenty of functionality features for entry level espresso machine model. If you decide to go for it, you’ll be making an upgrade since the bundle pack comes with an Aeroccino3 milk frother which expands the machine’s limited repertoire. You can enjoy your milky brews such as cappuccinos and lattes.
Magimix makes the machine available in a wide variety of color choices including orange, black, grey, cream and summer sun.
- Standalone milk frother
- 16 capsules of Nespresso Grand Crus.
- Information folder.
- Instruction booklet.
While the shape of this Inissia is not much exciting, there are plenty of features which make it a good choice.
- It is smaller in size as compared to similarly priced espresso brewers and can fit on any kitchen size.
- It’s colorful, compact and lightweight design makes it suitable for any interior décor.
- Available in a wide color palette to satisfy different preferences.
- Has an energy saving mode which switches off the machine automatically within 9 minutes from last use.
- Folding drip tray is sizeable and can accommodate larger cups
- The water tank is quite spacious, with a volume of 700ml despite its small size.
- The water tank also comes with a lid which prevents spillages between the machine and the tap.
- The drip tray is perforated and also comes with a built-in bin for pods. So you can enjoy several drinks before emptying the bin.
- It boasts of its 19 bar pressure pump system which results into a thick crema.
Any review on Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker will tell you that coming up with an espresso is very easy and takes less time. You will only agree to that after trying it out yourself. So, here’s a simple procedure of preparing an espresso with this machine.
- Fill the reservoir with water, not exceeding the maximum level line. If using it for the first time, there’s no need of removing the reservoir as it can be little demanding in putting it back.
- Set your espresso glass beneath the nozzle.
- Plug the power cord to the closest available socket on your kitchen counter and switch it on.
- Set your preferred pressure and temperature levels using the control panel.
- Allow the water to heat up to the desired temperature.
- Add your Nespresso Grand Crus capsule to the machine and select your brew preference.
- Give the espresso about 30 seconds to fully brew.
The Coffee Quality
The Inissia may have a limited menu for drinks but the produced coffee is as good as that from its cousin machines. The 19 bar pressure pump forces water through the capsules for a rich cream which combines with the frothy milk from Aeroccino 3 to produce a tailored drink.
The machine is easy to use, giving impeccable coffeehouse style brews that are consistent every time. You can thank that on the simple one touch button operation together with the extraction system that can deliver 19 bars of pressure.
Generally, the cappuccinos and lattes brewed by the Inissia is of great quality, but not as good for espresso though.
The Coffee Maker Quality
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker is compact and lightweight making it a handy machine for use in any room. It comes with an ergonomic handle and this makes it a fully functional machine. If functionality is all you are after, this coffee brewer is right for you.
Ease of use
Using Nespresso Inissia Espresso maker is quite easy and has been boosted by an instruction booklet for first time users. The instructions are displayed using images rather than text for easier comprehension. The downside to the detailed pictures is that it may seem difficult to use, but once you have grasped the basics, brewing your drinks becomes straightforward.
You only have two buttons to work with, lungo and espresso. The buttons also serve on and off function. The brew is ready in 30 seconds once you switch it on. Inserting the capsule requires rotation of the front bar counter clockwise which opens a slot to drop the capsule. Getting the capsule into the slot needs a little bit of practise. Otherwise everything else is quite easy to use.
The drip tray comes with hinges so you can flip it up to create room for larger cups.
The two year warranty is a more generous offer. This Nespresso Inissia Espresso maker review is does not highlight each and every part that is warranted. You can find more detailed information on warranty on the information folder included in the pack. The warranty is limited on parts and labour, so be sure to read the warranty statement that comes with the pack before using it.
Replacement parts available
Replacement of parts is common with any appliance and Nespresso built it with parts that are economical. The majority of the machine’s components are made of plastic rather than stainless steel or aluminum. This makes availability of the parts quite easy from online replacement parts stores. Some of the parts that may need replacement include:
- Water tank
- Wire spring
- drip tray
- flow adjuster
- Electronic board
These replacement parts are available in most replacement stores online at affordable prices.
The Nespresso Inissia Espresso maker is a good and smart choice. Its price is reasonable for the features which fits any room. It may not make a design statement, but if your list comprises of a compact, easy to use and portable machine, Nespresso Inissia Espresso maker is a sure winner.